- Your baby only makes a few sounds between the ages of 7-12 months. Your child mostly just points to communicate his needs.
- Your child doesn’t communicate or play with others in a social setting after the age of 18 months with peers their own age.
- You or others have a hard time understanding what your child is saying at the ages of 18 – 2 years.
- Your child hasn’t started to combine two or more words to make sentences at the age of two.
- Your child struggles to make easy sounds or words after the age of 2 1/2.
View more at: http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/5-signs-youre-child-may-need-speech-therapy/?fbclid=IwAR0kVrjuGlO3fQcKvT8dmcdO-eEBeYiq4bh_Yrw3CU_Rae7LzGzEW7oIVg4